This is an enclosure we designed for the Arduino Uno, and is made exclusively in our shop. It comes as 7 separate acrylic panels (there are two versions of the front plate to choose from) that you can assemble easily with the included aluminum standoffs and screws. A small board spacer is also provided to lift the Arduino board up enough that it can be secured level and without cracking the bottom plate of the enclosure.
- Generous 2" inside height provides plenty of space for most shields or your own design
- Comes with 2 different front plate designs to choose from
- Uses hexagonal aluminum standoffs on the corners for superior strength and rigidity
- Slots built into the top and rear panel for routing wires in and out of the enclosure.
- Laser cut for a precise fit from 3mm cast acrylic
- Available in a variety of colors: Clear, Transparent Blue, Transparent Orange, Transparent Green, and Smoke (Grey).
- 7-piece interlocking acrylic panels
- Acrylic board support
- 4x 3/16" hexagonal aluminum standoffs, 2" long
- 8x 5/16" 4-40 screws
- 2x 1/2" 4-40 screws
- 2x 4-40 hex nuts