This is an acrylic project box for the Arduino Mega (it also works with the Arduino Uno). It is similar to my DUO II enclosure kit, but is for the larger Arduino Mega.
The enclosure is assembled easily from the laser-cut pieces using aluminum standoffs for support and superior strength. All assembly hardware is included with the kit along with a 40mm x 40mm x 10mm 5VDC fan.
The interior dimensions are 3" x 4.25" x 2".
Please note: Arduino Mega shown in photos is not included!
There are two front plates provided with the kit, one with extra cut-outs above the Mega and the other with just the standard USB and power cutouts. The included aluminum standoffs make the box very rigid and does not put additional strain on the acrylic when assembled. The kit is available in a variety of colors.
The back and top panels also have cutouts for getting sensor or other wiring in and out of the box.
- 7 piece acrylic sides (two versions of the front plate)
- Acrylic board support to elevate and support the arduino board
- 4 2" aluminum threaded standoffs
- 8 5/16" screws
- 2 1/2" screws for mounting the arduino to the lower plate
- 2 hex nuts for mounting the arduino to the lower plate
- 40mm x 40mm x 10mm 5V DC Fan
- 4 M3x16mm screws to mount the fan to the side panel
- 4 M3 hex nuts to mount the fan to the side panel